Wednesday 28 March 2012

Mason and Me - Life with a Teacup Dragon (4)


Oh Dear!  
Well, it seems that Mason has found his spark! Casualties so far seem to be my favourite pair of shoes, my friends mobile (cell) phone and the morning post.
Of course, we fireproofed the house when we got him, everything is flame and fire retardant, but there's some things you just don't think of. We have a letter cage because Andy chews the post; we never considered that Mason would enjoy burning it!
He looks very contrite each time we catch him, of course, so it's hard to stay mad at him. I think the dogs have been giving him lessons on how to give the best puppy-dog-eyes because he's a master at looking pitiful. So much so, my friend made me a sketch called “Mason Sorry”. You'll have to trust me when I say that the real thing is even harder to stay mad at!
Look Ma, it's almost edible!
Instead, we are trying to focus his flame towards more productive avenues, with varying degrees of success. The cupcakes are probably best not mentioned, as are the sausages.
My friends "Mason, Sorry" sketch
Now we are focusing on toast and we're making real improvements. This is our latest attempt.





Follow Mason's facebook page for regular updates.

Intro | Feeding | Other Breeds |

No comments:

Post a Comment